What are we looking for in a Software Engineer?
We are looking for enthusiastic team members with a passion for programming, problem solving and new technologies.
The job content for this position is for the development of all kinds of applications, ranging from geospatial, 3D to embedded systems and AI for our clients together with and under the guidance of our Senior Developers. However, in our organization there is no strict boundary between positions and you will come in contact with every aspect of development and business analysis. You will be able to gain experience and grow to other positions such as functional analyst or consultant if you have enough experience in the field.
At your start in our company there will be a training to make sure that you are well prepared for entering the work field as well as to get to know some of our team members.
It is a challenging and varying job with a nice remuneration and excellent extra benefits such as a company Mercedes car, group insurance, meal vouchers and many more.
You are in possession of a Master in Informatics or a similar degree (eg Engineering).
- You have good insight into problems and are able to think in a problem-solving manner
- Knowledge of RPG is a plus
- Experience with GIT and Node.js is an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS and NOSQL-databases
- Experience with Java, Python
- Experience with geospatial and/or 3D is an advantage
- You are a stress-resistant person and can work independently, but you are not afraid to ask for help if you don’t know something
- You challenge yourself and colleagues with new ideas and initiatives
- You are eager to learn and you can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an extra
- You are a structured, organized and customer-oriented person
- You have good communication skills and can clearly present your work to others
Our job application procedure primarily exists out of two rounds of interviews to see if there is a good match between the candidate and the company. Furthermore, there will be some technical questions to gauge the technical skills of the applicant. These interviews and questions proceed in a friendly manner.
If you have any questions in relation to the job, the job content or our company, please feel free to contact us!
If you are interested in the positions, please contact us at the email address below.